Sunday, August 08, 2010

Shameless self-promotion



Sunday morning musings.

Don't try to open the picture. I can go up to 1,000 characters if I send a photo from my phone. For some reason, Blogger receives the message, but messes up the picture. To see photos from my phone, go to my Twitter account. Just search for my name there or see the right sidebar here, er, I mean over there ----+.

Facebook, Twitter, & Blogspot are all tied together, an incestuous mesh of minutia.

And don't forget Trailjournals, also linked to the right. There you will find journals and photos for Esther's & my 2000 thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail (Georgia to Maine) & 2004 Pacific Crest Trail (Mexico to Canada), & my 2002 Superior Hiking Trail (Two Harbors to Grand Portage, MN), 2006 & 2007 Arizona Trail (Arizona/Mexico border to Reddington Road in '06 & Reddington Road to Freeman Road in '07), 2009 AT (Amicalola Falls, GA to Franklin, NC), & 2010 North Country Trail (MN/WI border to Drummond, WI). That's about 430 journal entries & hundreds of pictures!

No comments: