Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Progress?" a song








Powered by Podbean.com



The almost 10 minutes of my song, "Progress?" has dominated my time and energies the past week. It has been great fun learning how to make and edit songs using my laptop. I'm no longer bound to one instrument or the whims of a recording engineer who may not have a good ear. Expect to see more songs from me in the very near future. Next up: "Inflatable Barblie Chair."

Music editing software: Cubase LE
Audio Interface: M-Audio Fast Track Pro, standard studio-quality microphone.
Instruments: Washburn acoustic guitar w/ amp line insert, Yahama Keyboard.

Here's a link to supload. I have had file compatibility issues with podbean. Even though I fix things like bitrate, it doesn't accept my files, so it's time to move on.

Download Greg Locascio - Progress

No comments: