Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is my first post using my phone to access Hotmail. Anti-capitalist sentiment and a desire for more than 126 characters drove me to this. I didn't like the built-in ad for Cricket that came with text message posts.

Sunday night. Had a good weekend with son. He stayed at my place Friday & Saturday night for the first time since I moved here. We had a good time. Jon befriended a neighbor's kid & played Wii for the first time. He also begged me to play his Game Boy so he could watch.

On Friday night we made two pizzas. Jon helped spread the sauce & lay down toppings. Movie night, 3 episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Yesterday we went ice skating in Genoa. This was his mother's idea. We got the skates at Citizen's Bank. We signed out for them, but they let us keep them indefinitely. Esther still has them. I remarked that this was the first time I've ever sat on the floor of a lobby as I tried on the skates. Our sledding trip was brief. Jonny & I wiped out our first run & he got a bloody nose. Ouch!


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: