Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Recent pictures

The first batch of pictures are from Oct. 19, 2008 at the Fabyan Forest Preserve just south of Geneva, IL, on the Fox River. The preserve contains a functioning windmill, a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (you can hardly turn around in Chicagoland without running into one), and a Japanese garden.

The one picture of my family is from a barbecue at my house Sept. 28, 2008.

Following that picture are some pictures from the Day Out With Thomas event in August at the Illinois Railway Museum in Union, IL.

Another group of pictures were taken about a month ago at the Fox River Trolley Museum in South Elgin.

The last picture is of Jonny at my place.

NOTE: I tried to put captions next to each picture, but after multiple attempts to space things so the captions did not appear as single letters down the side of each photo, I gave up. STUPID BLOGGER! (AHH. STUPID ME, TOO, PROBABLY.)









































This picture is at my place. Jonny wore this t-shirt as nightwear and liked chasing me around, yelling "Boo!"
































































No comments: