Saturday, June 30, 2007

Digital dork

I bought a laptop last week, a Gateway with 160 GB on its hard drive and Windows Vista. I have been spending most of my free time (and well into sleep time) exploring all of its many functions and organizing files.

I bought the laptop to use as a teaching aid, but also as a key component in a home recording studio. And, as already shown, I will store video clips of Jonny and publish many of them on this blog for family to enjoy.

Because I can now compute at home, look for more blog entries and, in the not-too-distant future, audio and/or video clips of my original music. I have spent the last couple hours putting together interview clips from the 2004 hike Esther (Sisu) and I (Raru) took from Mexico to Canada on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Here is part one:

No comments: