Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jon at the laundromat




I just got my Canon Powershot A620 in the mail today and am like a kid in a candy store trying to figure out the dizzying array of features. Luckily, for dummies, like I'll be for a while, the camera has an automatic feature that should cover most photo opportunities. It's just nice to know I own a point and shoot where I can control the f-stop and shutter speed, something I've always missed that I had with my Pentax SLR film camera.

Wednesday is laundry day, so I did a photo essay of Jon at the laundry. Yes, I'm a proud parent, and I promised myself I'd never subject anyone to so many baby photos. Well, I lied. Get over it.

Here's a link to the pictures: http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/greglocascio/Jon%20at%20the%20laundromat/

No comments: